Κυριακή, Οκτωβρίου 13, 2013

i'm scared to death... καταλαβαίνεις; and i'm choking in here, don't u see?



At the end of the day, when lights go off, I am standing still at a room's corner and breathe in - breathe out the air. "This is me... this is totally me", keep saying to myself. 

Lately, I've got a business to run. Trying to avoid, mistakes that cost a fortune... and people can get really mean when they want to.

I'm tired. Actually the word I'm looking for is "exhausted", physically exhausted, but mostly emotionally.

Don't know why I've grown up thinking that every step in a woman's life is so easily attainable. Having a fiance, later on a family, a couple of kids, a satisfying job full of prospects...

...in other words being a mature person, full of responsibilities, but still having time to lead a fabulous/f****** life.


You wanted to put a wedding ring on my finger. I said no. As it seems, I'm not that woman destined to be captured by you and give birth to your children. Your eyes got wet. I felt a deep sorrow in my heart that a nice "girl" cannot fall in love with a nice "boy" after all, but for a vagabond.



Yesterday was one of those Saturday evenings that can't make you a captive in a box. 
Yesterday was a Saturday evening and I was craving to put sparkles on my eyes.

And guess what... 
I did it!

 

  Μουσική επιλογή: Gloriana ~ Can't Shake You
 

4 σχόλια:

  1. Who is alive? Someone who can accomplish their dreams (or, at least, fight for 'em), breathing in and out anguishly -victim of a sad routine? Someone who has some free time to put on their best smile and their most positive attitude? Someone who lives every single day, trying to get the most out of it, as if it were the last day of their life?

    "All of 'em, except the first one", someone would say. "No. All of 'em", I would gainsay. Because, even in the first case, someone lives and fights for what they believe for, for what they deserve to have (a career, a family, vagabonds or good boys... It doesn't matter). But, again, we all need some sparkles on our eyes. Because, we're entitled to have some. Nevertheless, they should be of the best quality, otherwise, they just sparkle for a while and then fade away.
    G.K.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Some days, I miss you so much. Wish we were there, hanging aroung in the port. Me crying for those idiots I've fallen for. You having to put up with my waffles.

    Lucky to have you, all these years, a genuine friend. Consider our friendship one of these sparkling things that won't fade away in time.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. It's so hard to breath out.
    It's hard to throw out all those words and feelings and all this pressure.
    It's so hard to feel calm and safe inside this freaking-sparkling life.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Κάθε που στάζει ροδόνερο ανθίζει το γιασεμί μου...